About this Cocktail
Reconstructed from a conversation with the bartender at Victor Tangos, on Knox-Henderson, many years ago. Wish I'd done this years ago.
• 2 ounces Rye - preferably, High West Double Rye
• 1 ounce Bonal (slightly bitter aperitif)
• 3/4 ounce Fresh Lime Juice
• 3/4 ounce Demerara Simple Syrup
• 2 dashes of Orange Bitters
• 1 ounce Club Soda
Fill a cocktail shaker with ice. Combine the Rye, Bonal, Lime Juice, Simple Syrup and Bitters and shake well.
Strain into a chilled ice-filled collins or highball glass. Float with club soda.
Get BarNotes for the iPhone to
discover and share your favorite cocktails.
Give us your email address and we will send you instructions to reset it