About this Cocktail
Ask guest whether they want it "up" (martini glass no ice) or on "the rocks" (short glass on ice)
2.5 oz Vodka or Gin
.5 Dry Vermouth (per request)
1. Fill Martini glass with ice and water to chill
2. Add ice to pint glass.
3. Add ingredients to pint glass.
4. Invert pint glass with shaker to mix.
5. Empty ice from martini glass.
6. Strain contents from pint glass into martini glass.
7. Garnish with olives typically.
Get BarNotes for the iPhone to
discover and share your favorite cocktails.
Give us your email address and we will send you instructions to reset it